November 21, 2016 to November 22, 2016
The 5th edition of the El Dorado Festival, renowned as a Latin American meeting place for professionals working in the creative industries, will be in Bogota on November 21 and 22 at the Bogota Chamber of Commerce.
Dorado fest brings together more than a thousand people seeking to be inspired and receiving a few days of learning and training.
This year, the event offers several sections including:
- Film, Music and Media: created for all lovers and experts in musical themes, film and everything related to the media, characterized by having world-class speakers and experts in every related field.
- Innovation Mornings: a section designed for anyone interested in innovation, where the main speakers are major international leaders. They will touch on topics such as Purposeful Brands & User Experience, Social Innovation, Technology and Startups.
- Design, Art & Architecture: a section for all those interested in the design, art and architecture, with the presence of interesting world-class speakers.
- Advertising & Marketing: a section designed for discussing advertising and marketing issues.
This is why El Dorado is considered a really significant event for creativity in Colombia, since it assembles in a single space different participants in the creative industries, with a view to establishing a dialogue among industry players, the major brands in the country and important international leaders.
Sweden is the guest country this year, presenting "More than marketing: Communicating the Swedish way", an exhibition that displays all the different kinds of creative work produced in Sweden, particularly advertising. It will tackle topics such as:
- Communication of NGOs
- Advertising as a time marker
- Digital advertising
- Creative advertising
If you’d like to attend or receive more information on this great event log in at: http://www.festivaleldorado.com