The most important audiovisual market in the country, again in Bogota
The Bogota Audiovisual Market (BAM) is one of the most recognized business platforms in the audiovisual industry in Latin America. In its ninth edition, organized by the Chamber of Commerce of Bogota and Proimágenes with the support of the Fund for Cinematographic Development, BAM will take place during the week of July 9 to 13 in various venues.
BAM is also a platform for professional development directed at producers, directors, businessmen, talented young people, students and representatives from different parts of the Colombian audiovisual industry. The event will feature academic activities, networking spaces, film screenings, consultancy, stands from businesses in the industry, conferences and much more. This platform of the audiovisual industry has contributed to improve the quality of projects and the negotiation skills of its representatives. It has also helped to update the sector on marketing trends and content distribution and has helped increase the possibilities for completing projects via national and international coproduction.
In this edition, Spain is the guest country. Along with 20 other countries that will participate in the event, professionals of the audiovisual sector will arrive to Bogota to explore business possibilities during the event.
BAM Events, 2018:
- Projects: a selection of the best Colombian film and television projects in development are connected with potential co-producers, distributors and sales agents.
- Screenings: special screenings of Colombian films in the final stages of postproduction that are in search of sales agents for distribution and participation in festivals.
- Videolibrary: a selection of Colombian content (web and television series, shorts, feature films, and documentaries).
- Stories: specialized consulting about the industry for screenwriters.
- Big Top: stands of Colombian audiovisual services businesses and institutions.
- BAM Forum: brand experiences and product launches.
- BAM Brunches.
- Happy Hours.
- Business Lounge.
- Bammers: program to introduce emerging talent into the dynamics of the industry market.
- BAM talks: one-hour conferences on different topics and trends in the audiovisual industry.
- Festival workshop: a training program for festivals organized by the Colombian Ministry of Culture.