International Congress of the FITAC
The Colombian Federation of Logistic Agents in International Trade (FITAC) is a scenario that seeks to establish actions and corrective measures that will update and provide opportunities in the sector. At its last edition, the event included panels that allowed for an interaction with each of the players in the logistics chain of international trade in the country and the world. More than 460 attendees were invited.
Some of the topics at the conference are:
- The logistics and foreign trade mission, a reality.
- Colombian foreign trade within the post conflict environment: peace as a necessity.
- SOLAS International Convention.
- Customs regulation and profiling of risks, accomplishments and achievements to date.
- Pacific Alliance: the most important economic agenda in the region.
- Challenges faced by customs in the global context.
Keynote speakers include María Claudia Lacouture, Colombia’s Minister of Commerce , Industry and Tourism; Simón Gaviria, Director-General of Colombia’s National Planning Department; Enno Koll, Representative of PSA for Latin America; Charles W. Zahn Jr., President of Port Corpus Christi (Texas, USA) and Fernando Zubilaga, Logistics and Mobility Manager of País Vasco.
The event will be held on October 6 and 7 in the Salón Rojo of the Hotel Tequendama, providing attendees a space for interaction, updating and top-level contact with key authorities involved in the sector, both nationally and internationally.