On- trend startups from Bogotá Region
Bogota Region, thanks to its young skilled workforce, strategic geographical location, and the ease of doing business in the city has emerged in the last years as one of the principal cities for entrepreneurship in the region. Get to know below some of the on-trend startups that were created and established in our city region.
Description: Agroune is a platform where people invest in agriculture with low risk, optimal returns and impacting a farmer in need.
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Phone number: +57 350 275 0245
- Web page: https://agroune.com/public/inicio
Description: Appen is a technology company that gives free internet in Exchange for advertising and data used to profile audiences, focused on quality leads that brings value to companies.
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: +57 321 403 6600
- Web page: https://appen.co.appen.com.co/
Description: Aptuno is a search platform for apartments and houses for rente in Colombia. It use technology to make housing leasing easier and more efficient, for tenants and owners.
- Web page: https://www.aptuno.com/
- Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/aptuno/
Description: Trii is an app that allows people to invest in Colombian stocks in an easy, fast and safe way from.
- Web page: https://trii.co/
Contact an advisor
Contact Invest in Bogotá to receive all the information and advice you need to invest in Bogota and Colombia.
Need more information?
Contact Invest in Bogota to receive all the information and advice you need to invest in Bogota and Colombia.